At Central Nebraska Outfitters we hunt geese in corn fields that border the Platte Rivers. This is some of the finest Nebraska goose hunting in the state.
- We are located at the main choke point in the Central Flyway, the Platte Rivers valleys where so many birds come from their Northern breeding grounds on their annual migration south.
- The geese are primarily greater Canada geese.
- Our 14′, 20′, and new 30′ pits are below ground and heated. We also hunt out of layout blinds. Both styles give you that quality, “up close and personal” experience. These 30′ pit can easily accommodate up to 10 people comfortably. Great for corporate retreats!
- We use the best decoys in the industry.
- Steel shot is required, and we recommend #2 or bigger size shot.